Nelson Mandela once said: “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”.
While the above-mentioned statement might have been used to encourage people with the perks of being educated and change ongoing backward norms, in today’s world it definitely has its own context. In this well-connected globalized world, education is perhaps the only tool with which you can get to know the whole world. No, I do not intend to sound philosophical or scholarly. Rather, in literal sense, education is now the medium through which you can traverse and analyze the whole world. Apart from a good career perspective, higher studies at the chosen destination country are the most preferred way for individuals looking forward to enrich their life experience by exploring the globe and various nuances associated with each place.
Also, as mentioned in the previous article, higher quality of education, practical learning-based syllabus, better infrastructure, and focus on research makes abroad education the inevitable choice for many aspiring Indians. The statistics in the below figure throws some light on the increasing demand for higher studies in abroad among Indian students:
As stated above, a plethora of benefits have always lured aspirants from different parts of the nation to look forward to investing in higher studies. While the USA has always been the favorite choice for foreign education with the diverse education programs available and the higher economic stability, countries like Canada and UK are gradually becoming the preferred choice owing to their intensive pro-student policies and several economic benefits. According to our in-house expert analysts and research team, given below are top 3 countries where majority of Indian students aspire to go and study:
Study in Canada
With a well-blended diverse culture, high quality of life, access to universal healthcare, and most importantly higher quality of education, Canada is currently the top-most destination for international students. Canada’s friendly immigration policies like allowing post graduate work permits, offering permanent residency to highly skilled international graduates from Canadian institutes, and more. Given below are some of the reasons why Canada is the most sought-after country for higher education:
- With English being the official language of Canada and spoken by almost everyone, students do not have to deal with language barriers and lack of communication.
- You will get a chance to collaborate and interact with people from diverse backgrounds, nurturing yourself in a cosmopolitan environment.
- There are innumerous scholarship options available to provide financial aid for admissions in selected universities.
- Students can easily fund their own expenses by indulging in paid part time work opportunities and even get full-time work permits once their work permit ends.
- You can easily choose between a wide variety of available courses like animation, hospitality, engineering, healthcare, environmental studies, mass media, and more.
Given below are top 5 Canadian universities for higher education:
- York University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Toronto
- Brock University
- University of Winnipeg
Need more information about Canadian education? We are your most trusted Canada student visa consultants to rely on.
Study in Europe
With affordable education rates and low living costs, Europe is one of the most favorite study destinations for Indian students. Also, there are a lot of scholarship options available for students to assist in their academic endeavors. Also, with no visa restrictions between different European countries, you can easily go on an alluring Europe trip while studying there. Given below are top 3 European countries popular for higher studies:
- Germany: The country is known for its extensive research opportunities provided as a part of Masters’ degrees and its affordable academic fees, particularly in public universities. In fact, public universities do not charge any tuition fees, and all you have to pay for is the administration fees and your living expenses.
Some popular universities are University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Heidelberg University, Technical University of Munich, and more.
- Italy: Home to one of the most popular world heritage sites, Italy provides its international students a unique travel and cultural experience. With accessible tuition fees and affordable living costs, Italy is a favorite destination for Indian students to enroll in various Masters and Bachelors’ programs. Average tuition fees range from 0 to 2000 EUR per academic year at public universities.
Top most universities include University of Verona, University of Pisa, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, and more.
- France: If you are an ardent fan of French culture and cuisine, you can definitely opt for a higher degree in France. Indian students can choose from a plethora of available courses like political science, architecture, design, journalism, management studies, and all. Also, education cost is affordable with financial grants and assistance easily affordable to students with a good academic record.
Renowned universities are University of Montpellier, University of Aix-Marseille, Universite de Bordeaux, University of Strasbourg, and more.
Are you looking for exploring the vase study opportunities in any European country? We are the best student visa consultants in Hyderabad, assisting you throughout your academic journey in Europe.
Study in United States of America
Despite the emergence of numerous study destinations around the globe, the United States of America still remains the most popular and trusted option for abroad education. From a multitude of universities to a variety of programs, you can get a wide variety of options to fulfil your American dream. Given below are top 4 reasons students choose USA as the preferred study destination:
- With high academic standards and high quality of education, US universities provide world’s most recognized and widely accepted degrees.
- American universities are a hub of cultural diversity with students enrolling from different cultures, religions, ethnicity, and nationality.
- You can easily get yourself accustomed to American teaching through support in the form of workshops, orientations, training, English-language practice courses, and more.
- American universities make the most of technology by providing students access to web-based classes, computer-based tests, virtual experiences, and more.
Owing to the large number of abroad destinations available along with emergence of trustworthy student visa consultants in different parts of the world, a large number of Indian students have already commenced their academic journey. Are you one of those enthusiasts looking forward to enhancing your academic career in the world’s most renowned university? Gateway Visas is your one stop destination to achieve career goals.